Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Getting Started

Welcome to the world of Kalwa Springers. I am a small-scale breeder, exhibitor, and all-around lover of English Springer Spaniels. I have been involved with Springers since 1999, and have bred Springers under the prefix Kalwa since 2004. I love sharing info about my dogs, and thought this blog might be a good way to enhance the information available on my website at http://www.kalwaspringers.com. The website's great, but challenging to keep updated on a regular basis, so I thought a blog might be a good way to post recent info and pics about the Kalwa Springers and their activities. For more in-depth info about me and the Kalwa dogs, check out the website, then come back here for up-to-the-minute (or at least more regularly updated) info about what the Springers and I are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment