Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Breeding Update

Kali is in season. She came in a couple of weeks earlier than I was hoping she would. I've got a busy few weeks coming up, including being out of town for 9 days. I was hoping to be able to drive her to Oregon for her date with Andy, but looks like that won't be able to happen now. She will be going by plane, instead, although I'm still hoping I can drive to pick her up. She'll be going to the vet on Friday to get a health certificate and brucellosis test, and then should be all set to make the trip, probably early next week. Looks like we'll (hopefully) have puppies born around the middle of August. That's a pretty good time; the weather will hopefully remain pretty good until they are off to their new homes in early November.

No comments:

Post a Comment