Thursday, August 26, 2010

Growing Up Fast

The third week is always a fun one for puppies. They go from little sausage-like blobs at two weeks to actual little dogs, with open eyes and able to walk, at three weeks.  The transformation is amazing.  The little Element babies' eyes are starting to open now, and they are all able to get up on all fours and stagger around.  The staggering is kind of zombie-like right now, but that will change in a few days.  Check out the Puppycam to see what they're up to right now.

I've had a lot of recent inquiries and it looks like I've got more than enough potential homes for the babies now, which is great for them, but not so great for you if you're looking for a puppy.  If you are looking for a puppy and want some help finding a breeder, please let me know and I'm happy to help however I can. I can be reached by e-mail at kalwaspringers@gmail.com

Below are a few pics of the puppies this week.  Two-week-old individual pictures were taken, and will hopefully be posted soon (waiting to get them back from the official puppy photographer, by sister-in-law, Lizz).












No comments:

Post a Comment